Welcome to Cox Insurance Associates
Potential candidates should be:
– Skilled at building and maintaining relationships
– Ethical and professional
– Energetic and competitive
– Interested in building their own business and growing their career
– Excited about getting involved and giving back
As a third generation family business, Cox Insurance has served the insurance needs of our clients for more than 70 years. We carry on the principles established by my grandfather, Frank Cox — work with the very best insurance companies, treat our employees like they are family, and always have the customer’s best interest at heart.
Cox Insurance is located in a state-of-the-art building in St. Paul, Minnesota near the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Our office has an open floor plan, three conference rooms, and a fireside lounge that encourage a collaborative work environment. We also have a community cafè that is used as a breakroom and gathering space for team lunches, events, and meetings.
As a mixed-use building, we also host a community art gallery, retail flower shop, law office, and two small business tenants.
Employees receive a competitive compensation package and benefits, including:
- Personal time off and company holidays
- Medical, HSA, Flex, and short & long term disability
- 401 (K)
- On-site weekly dry cleaning service.
- Industry and professional development opportunities
- Future partnership opportunities are available (if desired)
Extra benefits include:
- Employee Birthdays: Enjoy your day…”bonus” half day off on your birthday.
- Professional Appearance: Allowance for appropriate professional attire.
- Café Series: Monthly agency sponsored lunch featuring a unique culinary experience by our very own staff members!
- Associate Wellness: Fruit, nutrition bars, tea and coffee…everyday!
- Summer Hours