Cox Insurance has partnered with Habitat for Humanity to build an affordable home that will benefit a hard-working, low-income family in the Twin Cities.
We hope you will join us!
The build will take place the week of October 10-13, 2016.
What to Expect
- The build will take place in St. Paul (exact location pending)
- Full day participation required – 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We welcome all levels of skill and experience! All necessary training is provided on-site.
- Lunch and refreshments provided by Cox Insurance
- Questions? Contact Bron at email@example.com or at 651-647-0001
We hope that you are able to participate in this rewarding experience that truly strengthens our community. Thank you in advance!
Learn more about Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity at tchabitat.org.