At Cox Insurance, 2017 included a building expansion, new team members, advanced insurance designations, and a focus on charitable initiatives.
2017 highlights included:
- The Cox Insurance building was featured as a “Cool Office Space” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- A building expansion, including a new conference room that can comfortably seat our entire team!
- Ryan Wagenman received the prestigious CAPI designation
- Ric Cox transitioned from his role as Principal as the third generation of the family business progresses
- We expanded our service team to continue to provide great service to our clients
- We hosted a Back to the 50’s community event for more than 250 people
- The rotating Culture Committee organized charitable giving events including volunteering at a senior living facility and a school supply drive
What’s coming in 2018?
- A weeklong Habitat for Humanity build in the fall
- Online portal for clients to easily access their insurance information
We look forward to continuing support our clients and community in 2018!